- Gallery Talks lists upcoming presentations by the curator of the show and other museum staff
- Lecture details a topical guest talk by a professor
- Exhibition and related objects points to the concurrent show Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum, also with Roman and dining themes (see my exhibition review here)
- Further Reading highlights two books for sale in the museum store
- Music draws attention to the atmospheric use of Roman-themed songs piped into the gallery, also on sale in the store
- Join in online directs the visitor to the museum's social media presence
- Next in Room 3 offers a preview of the next show slated for this space
Although the dense text may repel some viewers, the wealth of information all in one place is an admirable way to expand the visitor experience beyond a single gallery — at the same time as highlighting and interconnecting the museum's other offerings.